The 4 Stars Indian resort & Spa mauritius is set dramatically at the foot of famous Le Morne Brabant Mountain on a beach fringed by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, is situated on the South West coast of Mauritius.
All of its 167 rooms offering ocean view, the hotel encompasses three types of accommodation: Indian, Marine and Family. The themes of each room are expressed vividly in its very individual decoration and furniture.
3 restaurants offer diversified worldwide cuisine in a unique environment.
The Dolphin Spa, is a 2800 m² spa based on the thalasso energy. The centre proposes you a choice of massages, facial and body care as well as a complete set of hydrotherapy treatments
Club Mistral International is a school specialized in kite surfing, born from surfing and windsurfing.
Fascinated by the location of our hotel (the best on the island for this type of sports) the club decided to open a branch at the Indian Resort,
Thus, the hotel has the possibility you to offer you equipment of professional standard.
The novices can register their name for lessons given by professionals who know the techniques of that sport and also the sea.
Equipment and lessons are payable.
- Tennis, volleyball, beach volley, badminton, petanque, aerobics, table tennis
- Aqua gym, water polo, water-ski, dinghy sailing, windsurfing (1h free of charge)
- Pedalo, kayak, glass bottom boat tours, snorkelling
For a fee:
- Dolphin Spa swimming pool, Tennis lessons, tube rides, speed boat tours, fishing
- Catamaran outings, windsurfing and kite surfing lessons (Club Mistral)
Dolphin excursions, diving lessons (PADI & CMAS)
Built on: 2002
Distance from Apt: 1 hour 10 minutes drive
Distance from Htl to P.Louis: 1 hour drive
Nearest village: La Gaulette
Seaside metres: 1.5 km
Surface area : 5 hectares